We offer Business Services you can trust, so you can focus on doing what you do best – GROWING YOUR BUSINESS!
CommonCents is an independent, as-needed, hourly business service offering the following (and more!) at your site or ours. Our goal is to provide only what you need so you don’t have to hire multiple full or part-time employees to do the breadth of work we can offer.
Although our primary experience is in the construction industry, restaurant/theater and Home Owner’s Association industries, we can assist any small to medium size business. We can also support busy professionals or aging seniors – anyone who needs help with bookkeeping, finances, filing, reducing tax preparation time, etc.
· QUICKBOOKS ONLINE & DESKTOP BOOKKEEPING
- Logging of receipts, Invoices, A/P, A/R, bank & credit card reconciliation
- Work in conjunction with your CPA/tax professional for tax preparation, business planning, financial statements, etc.
· GENERAL OFFICE SERVICES
- Filing & Other Clerical Work
- Phone Help – Screen calls, qualify leads, return calls, scheduling, etc.
· SPECIALTY SERVICES
- Business Start-up Assistance
- Proposals, Contracts, Change Orders, Invoices, etc.
- Payroll and time reporting
- Workmen’s Comp Reporting/Audits
- Sales Tax tracking/reporting
- Lien Release Management
- Licensing & Compliance
- Bank draws
- Research (products, resources, codes, etc.),
- Order placement, Business Licenses, Subcontractor Management (license and insurance validation, coordination, etc.)
- Process Creation & Documentation – Policies, Procedures, OSHA Program, etc.)
- Miscellaneous Tasks – Permits, Printing, Materials & Supplies, etc.
- Insurance set-up/monitoring/ reporting – Workmen’s Comp, General Liability, Commercial Auto, personal, etc.
- DOT, BIT, CA & related Drug & Alcohol program set-up
- Process Improvement/Efficiency Tools – Evaluate, Create, Implement and Monitor
- Basic Web site creation, assistance and maintenance
- Marketing, establishing & managing lead sources, key associations, etc.
- Many other services available – just ask!